Bullett 22″ Floor Model Drill Press
Bullett 22″ Floor Model Drill Press
Available on backorder
Bullett drill presses are built with heavy construction for continuous use but also with safety and performance features that are sure to satisfy any hobby, educational or commercial needs.
Bullett drilling machinery are built by CWI Woodworking Technologies to be best in class machinery with the features, performance and quality that serious users are looking for whether in hobby, educational or commercial industries. CWI has developed an incredible line up of drill presses, line boring and construction boring machinery as well as some very nice bench top and floor model mortising machines.
The Bullett CWI-DP500 is an extremely heavy duty 22” floor model drill press with 12 drilling speeds from 120 RPM to 2270 RPM and an extra-long 4.5” of drilling stroke. This beast of a drill press uses a totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C) industrial 1 HP 14 amp motor operating on 110 volt which drives the three cast iron pulleys for easy speed changes and much less vibration than aluminum pulleys. The paddle style magnetic line interrupter safety switch is excellent for educational settings or anywhere safety is a big concern in that it will not allow the machine to automatically re start after the power is lost or disconnected. The switch will not re engage without being activated by the operator.
The JT3 3/4” steel chuck mounts with a #4 Morse taper snug fit into the heavy duty quill assembly and offers a drilling capacity of 1.25”. The CWI-DP500 with its extra slow speed with excellent torque is ideal for heavy drilling operations in metal or woodworking shops and weighs in at 372 massive pounds of cast iron and steel. It features an extremely large and heavy 16” x 18.5” rectangular cast iron table which rotates and tilts to 45 degrees in both left and right hand rotations. The table operates with a hand crank on a rack and pinion height adjustment on the column for easy table height changes and locks firm to the column with dual levers at the rear of the cast iron table housing. There are a number of mounting slots for jigs and fixturing in the table for both woodworking and metal working projects and a drip tray to catch cutting fluids and filings.
The Bullett CWI-DP500 also has some great conveniences too like a work light (bulb not included) and a battery operated laser attachment for precise aligning of the drill bit to the workpiece starting hole. A very special feature on the DP500 is an excellent swing away chuck guard that utilizes an electrical interlock to shut down the machine. If the large see through guard is not in place while changing drill bits the machine cannot be started or if it is swung out of the way while in use the machine will instantly shut down. It is easily adjusted for operational height with a simple lock knob and long guard shaft. A very good safety feature for educational and industrial users.
- Drilling Capacity 22” (11” to center of Chuck)
- Morse Taper #4
- 1.25” Drilling Capacity
- JT3 Steel Precision 3/4” Capacity Chuck
- Swing -Away Drilling Guard with Electrical Interlock
- Motor 1 HP 14/7 Amp 110/220 Volt (Wired 110 Volt)
- Paddle Style Magnetic Line Interrupter Safety On/Off Switch
- Cast Iron Table 16” x 18.5”
- Table Tilts up to 45 Degrees both left and right
- Max Distance Chuck to Table 20”
- Max Distance Chuck to Base 42.5”
- Drilling Speeds 12 (120-2270 RPM)
- Drilling Stroke 4.5”
- Built-in Work Lamp (Bulb not Included)
- Battery Operated Laser Hole Centering Devise
- Cast Iron Pulleys Reduce Vibration
- Heavy Duty Depth Stop System
- Cast Iron Base 19.5” x 22.5”
- Floor Space 34″ x 19″ x 69”
- Shipping Size (3 pcs) 8” x 57” x 9” (32.5 kg) 20” x 33” x 12” (66 kg) 22.5” x 27” x 12.5” (70.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight 372 lbs (169 kg)